top of page


1 / How does the design process work?

The first step in our design princess is to schedule a meeting with you in your project space. We will discuss your vision for the space and take any measurements we need.  We then schedule a follow up meeting  to present the design and provide a cost estimate in various cabinet lines. Our initial design work and presentation are done at no cost to the client and there are no strings attached.​ 


If you choose to move forward with us, the finalization of the design begins and we take a $1,500 design fee, this fee is then deducted out of the cost of cabinetry if you choose to move forward with us on the project.  


We work with you to choose everything from door style/finishes to countertops, backsplash, and more. The final step is to complete the contract and place the cabinetry order. We stay involved throughout the entire renovation process and provide detailed 3D Renderings, Installation Plans, and Elevations.

2 / Do you have a showroom we can visit?

Yes, come on in! Our showroom hours are currently Tuesday - Friday from 9:30am-4:30pm and on Saturdays and Mondays by appointment only.

Our showroom is located at 331 Route 94, Unit 8, Warwick, NY 10990

3 / Is there a fee for initial designs and measurements?

There is no fee for initial designs and site measurements of kitchens. Our initial design work and presentation are done at no cost to the client and there are no strings attached. If you would like the plans or renderings released or want to make changes/revisions to the design we charge a $1,500 design fee, this fee is then deducted out of the cost of cabinetry if you choose to move forward with us on the project.

4 / Do you offer installation services and full renovation services?

Yes, as part of your project we can provide installation services for the cabinetry that you purchase through us.


Although we do not provide full renovation services, we work closely with local contractors and offer the option to hire us for Project Management. For a flat fee of $5,000 we pair you with a contractor and oversee the renovation process from start to finish. This includes gathering estimates, facilitating the labor/project timeline and sourcing materials such as: countertops, sinks, plumbing fixtures, backsplash, decorative lighting, cabinet hardware. 


If you choose to hire your own contractor, we have no problem working with them and will provide you with a full set of installation plans for your project. 

5 / Do you provide bathroom design services?

For bathroom projects we charge a $1,500 Design Fee to come out, measure the space, and present a layout/design. We provide full 3D Renderings of the space, Design Elevations, and Construction Floor Plans with specifications.  We also provide project management services so that our client has guidance in choosing all of the elements of the Project. This includes a full design deck depicting the color scheme, fixtures, tile, vanity and countertops. 

6 / Will you go on site visits to help select tile and fixtures?

Yes, If you would like us to accompany you to select tile or fixtures in person at a showroom/store visit, we charge a fee of $250 per site visit.

7 / What does the overall timeline of a project look like?

The initial steps of the design process/proposal and selection of contractor to obtain all estimates needed may take a few weeks to complete. Then you have to take into consideration the lead time on the line of cabinetry you choose, this can range anywhere from 2-10 weeks.  Typically while cabinets are constructed your builder will be working on preparing your space and getting ready to accept cabinets.  Once we have a projected ship date we will notify you in order to anticipate delivery.  If you choose to source countertops through us, we will schedule a template appointment with our fabricator once cabinets have been installed.  Depending on availability, it may take up to 1 week to get a template appointment.  Once the fabricator comes out to measure the turnaround time for installation is approximately 7-10 days. 

8 / What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.  If you choose to pay by credit card there is a processing fee that will apply (exact percentage will be given at the time of purchase). 

9 / What is the breakdown of payment for cabinetry orders?

At the time of contract signing, we require 65% of the total contracted cost and the remaining 35% due upon delivery of the cabinetry.

bottom of page